Trying to put my thoughts & ideas down somewhere and give another outlet to my creativity. It's all connected, so I can't say it's a blog about just this or just that. Dolls. Fashion. Art. A little bit on travel, whatever... let's take it wherever it goes...

2013-02-01

Coming soon...

After a day of wiggling around in a true 1950s wiggle skirt and high heels (no, not very practical, but looks good & gives me a kick every time I wear it!), I came home to find that new stock for my Etsy shop had arrived - yeah! I have realised I need to re-stock vintage sewing patterns, since they seem to be in good demand, and just happened to come across some nice ones. So, coming to my Etsy shop soon: lots of chic 50s to 70s patterns, most of them in not-too-small sizes!


As you may know, I occasionally also blog in a professional capacity. My latest epistle has just been published and can be read here: http://blog.travelhouse.ch/de/2013/01/28/das-great-barrier-reef-in-australien-mehr-als-nur-ein-riff/ (sorry, German only). Yes, we are turning quite social media-active! I admit, it's fun and it's pretty easy since we have a dedicated team taking care of this stuff, we don't have to wait around long anymore for things to happen. My next entry should be coming up soon as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment